Thursday, March 10, 2011

OK, so...can you ROCK the high heels or not?

Listen, if you can't ROCK the three or four inchers, wear some flats. I see some young women and mature women as well, trying to walk in high heels and they just can't do it. When they walk they are leaning to one side or the other, or both. Or, they are moving very slowly. Ladies, give it up. Let's face it, you have to have the high-heel wearing gift. You just have to have it. I suppose the other option is to practice. That's what Beyonce said she did as a girl. You either have the gift or you practice. I can think of a few ladies who can ROCK high heels. Two of these women are are my beautiful aunts. My Aunt "Sis" (Melva), and my Aunt Erma both had the high-heel wearing gift. Aunt Sis is gone now, but back in the day she even wore three inch heeled winter boots in snow and ice. And, no she did not fall - ever! My Aunt Erma is in her early eighties now, and is still walking strong. She is not always in her highest heels, but she knows how to take care of business. The bottom line is this. If you really want to make a statement with the shoes you are wearing, then make sure you leave the store with a pair you can comfortably walk in regardless of the heel height.

No comments:

Post a Comment