Monday, February 21, 2011

OK, so...how will you be remembered?

Have you ever thought about it? I mean, really? Have you ever thought about how you will be remembered after you die? Some people have thought about it and others have not. How do I know? Well, I can tell by the way people act. I can tell by what people do. And I can tell by what people value. Some people value material items and pursue them with vigor. Other people treat those around them with much rancor, while others still lift up and encourage those around them. Finally, there are those people who just plain act badly. They gossip and back-stab or undermine the work of those around them. As my "sister" Ollie says "Life should be spent investing in others." So I ask: How will you be remembered?

1 comment:

  1. I have given this some thought and the answer is, "I don't know." I feel those closest to me don't really know me so their memories will not be accurate. Others may remember me well for things I have said or how I've treated them, but who knows? It has at times bothered me that I may be just as misunderstood in death as I am in life.

    ReplyDelete